Sir Tom Jones Vs Elvis
Back by popular demand on the same double bill are the tribute artists Garry J Foley as Elvis and Dean Jones as Sir Tom Jones
Garry J Foley
Garry has been an avid Elvis fan since a young age. He used to ‘borrow’ his Dads records and constantly play them. His first record bought, was the re-release of ‘Don’t Be Cruel/Hound Dog’ and he was hooked on Elvis’ music.
Having spent quite a few years in Musical Theatre, Garry then had the opportunity to enter into the Tribute world and fulfilled a life long ambition to entertain people by singing Elvis’ music and has since travelled the world doing so.
His costumes are exact re-creations of Elvis’ on and off stage wear and are all made by a renowned US costume maker, who holds the original patterns of Elvis’ jumpsuits.
Garry has had a lot of success since becoming a Tribute artist and has gained many awards along the way. This success has led to many opportunities for Garry not only in the UK but also worldwide.
Having come 2nd in 2013 and 3rd in 2014 in the EPE ‘Europe’s Tribute to Elvis’ Ultimate contest, Garry was approached by a worldwide production company to star in the lead role of Elvis in the theatre stage production of ‘ELVIS-The King of Rock & Roll’ and subsequently toured CHINA in 2015, doing 42 shows in 30 cities. In January 2016, Garry then did a short tour of India, performing in front of crowds in excess of 2000 people then again in 2017.
Garry has also performed in Europe and welcomes any enquiry Internationally. He also has a ‘Live’ show where he appears with his dedicated Elvis Tribute Band, made up of top quality musicians and backing vocalists.
Dean Jones comes from Mountain Ash which is in the same South Wales valley, and just a few miles up the road from where the real Sir Tom Jones came from and grew up, Pontypridd
Dean’s Tom Jones Tribute shows have evolved from two amazing facts, Dean looks just like the famous real Sir Tom Jones and sounds just like him too, and coming from a Welsh heritage, has a great talent in music and singing.
Dean is currently a patron of the charity Welsh Hearts within Rhondda Cynon Taff and regularly supports the charity with his Tom Jones Tribute shows.
n 2012 in the Barbican Studios, London, Dean was asked to record a dance version of Thunderball to coincide with the film release of Skyfall called “Forever Bond Platinum Edition”. In the same year, Dean also took part in a theatre tour which covered 5 major venues in Wales as support artiste to Paul Child with his David Alexander tribute show.
In 2014 Dean took part in the BBC 1’s The Voice and performed his Blind Audition in front of Sir Tom Jones, Rita Ora, Will-i-am and Ricky Wilson
He has performed his Tom Jones Tribute shows throughout the UK and abroad in countries such as Cyprus, France, Germany, Denmark & Holland. He has appeared on Sky TV in the UK and Foxel TV in Australia.
He recently completed a sell-out 15-date theatre tour of Wales, as the guest of comedian/singer & BBC Radio Wales presenter Owen Money.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic tribute act Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.