Tina Turner & Cher Double Bill Tribute
Miss Sara Jones as Tina Turner and Cher
Sara is described as the ultimate professional and a quality entertainer. As well as her natural ability to emulate the fabulous Diva voices of singers such as Celine Dion, and Whitney Houston, her wide variety of repertoire can cater for a variety of audiences.She is also a top class voice coach, and to this end, Sara is a highly respected judge with Various talent competitions in south Wales, She is a sought after mentor of young singers going into the entertainment business.
London born Sara started as a session singer from the tender age of 12 where she added vocals to demo’s for song writers and production companies in London ,travelled the country as a 15 year old in a successful pop duo, Sara joined the Welsh band Quuba as a lead singer in the late 90’s. She then travelled internationally as a singer and finally settled in Swansea where she gave up her singing career in order to raise a family.
A few years later she was back on the circuit once more but this time the audience response to her renditions of some of Tina Turners classic hits made her realise that she had soundalike quality to her vocals. From there it was just one more step to re-creating the look of Tina, the mannerisms and stage presence. The result was amazing.
This last 2 years Sara has put a lot of hard work and dedication into being ‘Simply The Best’ and was voted Best Female Tribute 2013 of which she was delighted .. Song after song is delivered with Tina Turner’s style precision and power, in fantastically realistic re-created costumes with attention to detail.
Cher’s endless back catalogue of hits and outrageous costumes ensure that this lady’s appeal endures …- in fact she’s still performing sell out shows in Las Vegas! From her duet with Sonny, “I Got You Babe“, through her success in the 80s with songs such as “Turn Back Time” she then returned to mega stardom in the 90s when her Grammy Award winning dance track “Believe” sold more than 10 million copies worldwide. Fast forward to the noughties and Cher’s success is still going strong, recently starring alongside Christina Aguilera in the hit musical “Burlesque”.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic tribute act Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Bookings are closed for this event.
Login if you already have an account with us.