Sir Tom Jones Vs Elvis
We Bring You The Las Vegas Show That Never Happened!
Back by popular demand on the same double bill are the tribute artists Darren “Graceland” Jones as Elvis and Dean Jones as Sir Tom Jones
Darren “Graceland” Jones
Darren has won many awards for his tribute to Elvis. 3 Times Best Welsh Elvis, 2014 winner of The Elvis Porthcawl Event, Darren is a seasoned vocalist and has performed at many venues including St Davids Hall, Benidorm Palace, Cardiff Castle & Las Vegas
Dean Jones comes from Mountain Ash which is in the same South Wales valley, and just a few miles up the road from where the real Sir Tom Jones came from and grew up, Pontypridd.
Dean’s Tom Jones Tribute shows have evolved from two amazing facts, Dean looks just like the famous real Sir Tom Jones and sounds just like him too, and coming from a Welsh heritage, has a great talent in music and singing.
Dean is currently a patron of the charity Welsh Hearts within Rhondda Cynon Taff and regularly supports the charity with his Tom Jones Tribute shows.
In 2012 in the Barbican Studios, London, Dean was asked to record a dance version of Thunderball to coincide with the film release of Skyfall called “Forever Bond Platinum Edition”. In the same year, Dean also took part in a theatre tour which covered 5 major venues in Wales as support artiste to Paul Child with his David Alexander tribute show.
In 2014 Dean took part in the BBC 1’s The Voice and performed his Blind Audition in front of Sir Tom Jones, Rita Ora, Will-i-am and Ricky Wilson
He has performed his Tom Jones Tribute shows throughout the UK and abroad in countries such as Cyprus, France, Germany, Denmark & Holland. He has appeared on Sky TV in the UK and Foxel TV in Australia.
He recently completed a sell-out 15-date theatre tour of Wales, as the guest of comedian/singer & BBC Radio Wales presenter Owen Money.
Darren & Dean are the best of friends off stage and it truly shows on stage. This is a high energy show from two great showmen that promises to give you
a memorable night and a taste of Vegas.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic tribute act Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The acts will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.