The One & Only Rat Pack Show
We have great pleasure to welcome back the fantastic One & Only Rat Pack Show on Saturday 1st December 2018.
A tribute to three of the most famous headline acts of Las Vegas in the 1960’s join forces to provide a fabulous evening of music, memories and mischief at Centurys this December.
Frank Sinatra – Neil Gordon
Neil’s singing career has seen him travel throughout the UK and Europe and as far afield as Singapore. He has recreated the sounds of Sinatra and the swing era in countless concerts and corporate events. He has become a firm favourite with many of the UK’s leading bands including The London Swing Orchestra, The Rat Pack Big Band, The Opus One Big Band, The Barry Robinson Big Band, Swing City, The Kings of Swing, The Big Swing and The Rat Pack’s Back. Notable recent performances include ‘Frank Sinatra’ in ‘The Rat Pack – Live From Las Vegas’ for Flying Music, ‘Udo Jurgens’ 70th Birthday Party’ a live European syndicated TV special with 13million viewers, ‘An Evening of Swing’ with Lorna Luft and The Barry Robinson Big Band at the Cumberland Hotel in London, Coleen Mcgloughlin’s 21st Birthday party and support act to Jack Dee, Sugarbabes and Girls Aloud. Corporate clients include: Royal Bank of Scotland, Kia Cars, Singapore Airlines, Deutche Bank, Ernst & Young, Celador, JD Wetherspoons, Norwich Union and FIFA.
Neil originally trained as an actor at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (R.A.D.A.). His West End credits include Detective Sergeant Trotter in ‘The Mousetrap’ at the St. Martin’s Theatre and Micky Johnstone in ‘Blood Brothers’ at the Phoenix Theatre. Neil has extensively toured U.K. and European theatres singing Frank Sinatra classics in ‘Kings of Swing’ for Calibre Productions and ‘Legends of Swing’ for Theatre Productions, playing the young Frank Sinatra in ‘Lanza-The Last Serenade’ and most recently as Frank Sinatra in the European tour of ‘The Rat Pack – Live from Las Vegas’.
Other theatre credits include Bert Healy / Drake the Butler in ‘Annie’ at Perth Repertory Theatre; Taff Owen in ‘No Trams to Lime Street’ at the Liverpool Playhouse; 2nd Lieutenant Truly in ‘Conduct Unbecoming’ for Armada Productions, Terry in ‘Electric Lipstick’ for AT Productions, Benjamin Bunny in the Unicorn Theatre production of ‘Peter Rabbit and His Friends’; Ian in ‘The Demon Headmaster’ and Fox in ‘The Animals of Farthing Wood’ (both at the Pleasance Theatre, London); Orlando in ‘As You Like It’ for the A&BC Theatre Company and Aaron Winthrop in ‘Silas Marner’ for the Outreach Theatre Company. Neil also sang the Non Credo (in welsh) in Berstein’s ‘Mass’ at the National Eisteddfod.
Dean Martin – Neil J Duncan
Joining Frank onstage will be his old pal Dean Martin, superbly portrayed by Neil J. Duncan. Neil has been in entertainment for over 25 years but it was back in 2004 that he got his break. He was asked to join the touring Rat Pack is Back Show as Dean and for the following 4 years performed in almost every theatre in the UK with the show. In 2008 he formed his own Rat Pack Show which has been in constant demand ever since.
Neil looks like Dean Martin sounds like him and has that quickfire sense of humour and timing that made Dean such a popular act.
The Rat Pack Duo Show promises you a night full of timeless songs such as Come Fly With Me, Ain’t That a Kick in the Head, Strangers in the Night, That’s Amore and New York, New York as well as a healthy sprinkling of ‘yuletide’ songs to put you in the best possible mood to celebrate Christmas.
A truly memorable evening for you to dress up, meet with friends, enjoy the show and dance your way into Christmas at the excellent Century’s Club.
Darren Charles As Sammy Davis Jnr
Darren trained in dance and musical theatre for five years in London and went on to appear in West End Shows such as ‘Five Guys Named Mo’ and ‘Carmen Jones’. He also headlined in the Rat Pack Live Show in the Adelphi Theatre and toured with the same production throughout the UK. Darren is an excellent dancer, singer and performer – attributes that make him an ideal choice for the role of Sammy Davis Jnr in the One and Only Rat Pack Show!
Tickets for this Black Tie Event are sure to sell out again so don’t miss out and get your tickets now.
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minute spot between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests – This is an optional Black Tie Event
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.