Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers Tribute
Miss Kelly O’Brien and Peter White as Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers Tribute
Australian born Singer/Comedienne/Dancer/Actress and Writer Kelly O’Brien has been entertaining professionally for over 25 years.
Kelly first began singing Country at the age of 14. Two years later she was crowned South Australian Country Vocalist of the Year and Best New Talent at the famous pan-Australian Gympie Muster country festival- securing Kelly her first recording contract. This led to endless exposure- as one of Australia’s youngest Country singers
Kelly’s first national television appearance was on the talent show New Faces. TV performances then included spots on Good Morning Australia, Carols in the Domain, Cartoon Network, Living with Style and Home and Away.
Kelly’s biggest break however came when she made it to the final 12 in POPSTARS 2 on Australian national TV.
In February 2002, Kelly was offered a lead role in Andrew Lloyd Webbers hit musical Starlight Express, in Germany. This consequently led to a record contract with Zyx music and the release of the hit single ‘Crucified’. Other theatre credits have included ensemble roles in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cabaret and Tonight’s the night.
Since arriving in London in 2005, Kelly has worked extensively as a freelance singer- working with artists such as Antony Costa, Toya Wilcox and Diana Vickers. She has appeared in television commercials for How to Look Good Naked, Miss Naked Beauty, Coca Cola and Green flag.
She also performed on X factor in 2008.
Country music however is where Kelly’s passion lies and since winning a prestigious Sydney Talent Quest in 2000- as a Dolly Parton impersonator, Kelly has been performing her tribute show ever since.
She now travels the world as Dolly and works regularly on P&O as well as in theatres across the UK with her live band.
Clients include the Singapore Grand Prix, Australian Country Music Festival, G-A-Y London, The Ministry of Defence, ITV and the BBC. She has even sung privately for Russell Crowe and Michael Buble’
In September 2011 Kelly finally met her idol, the real Dolly Parton herself. And in 2015 was used as a Dolly Parton look alike in a ‘Glastonbury’ television campaign for Green flag.
In 2013 she was crowned the U.K’s best Dolly tribute (as voted by the Agent’s Association of Great Britain). In 2016 she won the award for the second time running as well as being named finalist for BEST overall female Tribute in the U.K.
She is now considered world’s BEST Dolly Parton tribute.
Peter is regarded as the top Kenny Rogers Tribute in Europe, he has the look (Kenny himself commented that Peter is one of the top five lookalikes) and above all he sounds exactly like Kenny. He has enjoyed success from Orkney to the Isle of Wight, Dubai to St Lucia, Spain, Portugal, N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales.The show can be performed either self contained or with dots & clicks. Television appearances include German TV “The Beat Club” and Granada TV “Stars in their Eyes”, Doctors, Casualty and Dalziel & Pasco.
If you can’t get Kenny then book Peter he is the next best thing.
Peter has been entertaining for many years and has a wide range of songs, hence if you want something different he can perform songs from Elvis to Neil Diamond, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin to Barry White, Dr Hook to The Eagles. He also has a country set which includes songs from Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Waylon Jennings, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Garth Brooks and Rodney Atkins, plus many more.
A true professional Peter will deliver a top quality show.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic tribute act Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The act will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.