Boy George & Ronan Keating Tribute
New for 2019
Paul As Boy George
Paul Sutton has an amazing vocal and physical resemblance to Boy George. Paul is passionate about emulating the iconic star to the utmost and has dedicated lots of time to capturing the mannerisms and the very specific, high, soulful vocal tones that Boy George is famous for.
Paul has invested in both of the iconic looks of Boy George:
– The 80s look complete with hair braids, Jewish rabbi hat and colour explosion of make-up.
– The modern look with its oversized hat, beard and minimal, but eye catching make-up.
The “Boy Gorgeous” Show never fails to fill up the dance floor and certainly gets everyone in the full party swing. The show appeals to all ages; from those experiencing the 80s revival for the very first time to those who are ‘young’ enough to remember it the first time around. Rest assured that Paul’s audiences always leave at the end of the night feeling fully entertained. Paul’s interaction with an audience, coupled with his vocal singing abilities, is what sets his show apart from all the rest.
Paul was privileged to meet Boy George, Mikey Craig, Jon Moss and Roy Hay at a recent Culture Club concert at Haydock Races. Boy George was extremely impressed with the Boy Gorgeous look and even offered Paul invaluable tips and advice for perfecting his appearance. Boy George signed one of Paul’s promotional posters.
Paul first began preparing for his “Boy Gorgeous” show in November 2014 and his first performance, as Boy Gorgeous in front of a live audience, took place in May 2015. Prior to this Paul has been performing as a Ronan Keating tribute act since 2000.
Since then the “Boy Gorgeous” show has gone from strength to strength and he has performed at many black-tie and prestigious events, including the Motcomb Street Party in Mayfair, London.
Paul also appeared on the BBC1, Saturday night entertainment show “Even Better Than The Real Thing”, hosted by Paddy McGuiness.
Paul As Ronan Keating
Since appearing on Stars In Their Eyes in May 2000, Paul Sutton has become one of the hottest tribute acts around and is regarded as the No.1 Ronan Keating act in Europe. With having a close vocal and physical resemblance became the deciding aspect which has now made Paul Europe’s most popular and prolific singing sensation.
Due to Paul’s vocal talents and been the most convincing Look-alike and sound-alike on the market, he was asked to return to Stars In Their Eyes in December 2000 for a Christmas Special. Little did he know that this day would change his life when he won the show and his career would escalate allowing him to perform all over the world.
Paul was no stranger to the world of tribute before “Boy Gorgeous” was born. Paul’s talent was first showcased on the ITV show, Stars In Their Eyes, in 2000, when he appeared on the show twice as Ronan Keating. Paul honed and perfected his Ronan Keating Tribute Show for over 14 years and was fortunate enough to meet and speak with Ronan several times throughout this period. Paul also appeared as Ronan Keating on a special tribute edition of ‘The Weakest Link’ in December 2011, where Anne Robinson asked him to sing live on the TV show.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic double bill tribute act Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- The acts will be on stage for two(2) x 45 minutes spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.