George Michael & Elton John Tribute
New for 2019 – Andrew Browning as George Michael & Gary Setterfield as Elton John
Andrew Browning is Europe’s leading tribute to George Michael and presents the most faithful and accurate recreation of one of music’s most popular and enduring Artistes. A winning finalist in television’s ‘Stars in their eyes’ Andrew has travelled the globe performing in theatres, stadiums and onboard luxury cruise ships with a show that brings the magic of George Michael to the stage.
Andrew’s performance contains all the hit songs from the repertoire of George Michael from his early days in Wham through to his hugely popular solo career.
The most faithful recreation of George Michael being performed today. Andrew has appeared on numerous television programmes with his tribute to George Michael, having been invited personally to appear in the official music video “As” alongside both George Michael and Mary J. Blige.
George Michael – The History
Everybody knows George Michael. Or at least they think they do. He’s a global icon, an international artist of the highest order who has sold over 100 million albums in a world where Germany’s population is 82 million; the United Kingdom’s is 62 million and Australia’s is 23 million. He’s topped charts from Austria to Australia. He’s sold-out stadiums from Tokyo to Tampa. He re-defined popular music with his debut solo album, 1987’s Faith and went on to build a groundbreaking, substantial and enormously popular body of work.
Andrew Browning – The History
Andrew began his career over 10 years ago when someone remarked upon his similarity to George Michael. Andrew could already sing and as luck would have it, discovered that his own voice had the same soulful qualities of George. After having performed at local clubs, Andrew appeared in the finals of the ITV1 show “Stars in their Eyes” the No1 entertainment television show at the time. His enormous success from this television appearance catapulted him into the corporate and cruise industry.
Andrew has appeared on countless stages around the World and is a firm favourite for many prestigious cruise ships. If George isn’t available, Andrew Browning is the next best thing!
Andrew Browning stands alone as the definitive tribute to George Michael, offering audiences the experience of watching, hearing and feeling the atmosphere masterfully recreated by the worlds number one tribute artiste.
Gary Setterfield is Sir Elton John
About Gary – Tonight Matthew I’m Going to be…………..
The immortal words he uttered to Matthew Kelly back in 1991 when he appeared as Elton John on ITV’s “Stairs In Their Eyes”. Since being on the show, Gary has travelled all over the globe with his tribute show to one of the worlds most loved “living legends of music”.
“Elton has certainly changed my life and I still today, enjoy every minute of my performances wherever they are in world.” Based in the UK, Gary spends most of his time travelling the length and breadth of the country with my one man tribute show.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic double bill tribute Book your tickets now!
- The doors & bar open from 7.00pm
- Andrew will be on stage for one(1) x 60 minute spot between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
- Andrew will supported by Gary Setterfield as Elton John, who will be on stage for one(1) x 45 minute spots between 8.30pm and 11.30pm before Andrew
- If you have purchased a seated ticket, this is only reserved until 8.15pm
- We do not guarantee where your seat will be but we do try and sit all groups together
- Please do not email or call asking for a seat/table in a specific area, these will be ignored
- If you buy tickets individually but are part of a group, please follow the instructions you received on your confirmation email to inform us who is in your group so that we can try and sit you together although this is not guaranteed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Dress to impress, no shorts or vests
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and ID may be requested
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises is allowed to be consumed
- Centurys Club reserves the right to search guests on arrival and any Alcohol or Drugs found will be confiscated and admission may be refused
- Centurys Club reserves the right to refuse admission
- Centurys Club reserves the right to change the advertised lineup either through events under or outside of its control
- Centurys Club reserves the right to cancel the event either through events under or outside of its control. You will be emailed and refunded in full if this should occur and Centurys Club will not be liable
Login if you already have an account with us.